Wired H61 Headset
For environments where users really need to concentrate on the call, a double cable binaural version, gives greater clarity by providing sound in both ears. The Avaya Wired H61 headset is perfect for reception, customer service, telemarketing and call center environments. With an adjustable headband and soft ear cushions, this telephone headset is so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it. The Wired corded telephone headset owes its popularity to the fact that it combines light weight with superior sound quality and outstanding comfort.
- A fully adjustable headband design provides good stability, while 2 soft ear cushions not only give optimum comfort but also help buffer distracting background noise.
- This Lucent headset uses a superior voice tube technology and design, with patented SoundGuard Plus and CallClarity technology, which contribute to the headset's excellent sound quality.
- Adjustable headband provides an ultra-stable fit
- Soft ear cushions for comfort
- Lightweight- only 1.7 oz/49g
- 10' cable with Quick Disconnect option and an adjustable clothing clip
- Clear adjustable voice tube
- Adapter or Base Unit Required
- 1 Year Warranty
A base unit is required for the headset to work with Partner and Definity Systems(IP Office phones don't require a base unit)
You can find the base unit for your system here:
Partner Base only
Definity Base only
Adapter is Required for the following IP Office Phones:
- HIC Adapter is used for direct connection to the following IP Office phones:
302D, 2410, 2420, 4406D+, 4412D+, 4424D+, 4424LD+, 4610, *4620sw, 4621, 4622sw, 4625sw, 5400 series, 5600 series, 6416D+M and 6424D+M. All other IP Office telephones use the HIP adapter listed below .
- HIP Adapter is used for direct connection to the following IP Office phones:
4606, 4612, 4624, 4620, *4620sw and 4630sw telephones
*4620sw phones manufactured after 11/04 require the HIC Adapter for direct connection. Those manufactured prior to 11/04 require the HIP Adapter for direct connection.
Identification: You can identify the version of the 4620SW telephones by the number of openings in the microphone housing (front right corner of the telephone). The 4620sw telephones manufactured from November 2004 forward have one microphone opening and need the HIC cable. Those manufactured prior to November 2004 have two and need the HIP cable.
To purchase this item, call toll free 1-800-270-9204
M-F, 9-5 Eastern.